Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

15 Best Routines From So You Think You Can Dance

When I can't sleep, this is what I do. I watch every possible So You Think You Can Dance Youtube video. I seriously can't get enough of them. I know that's like all I can talk about, but if you watch the show at all you know why I am so obsessed. In this 40 minuet video I think I went through all emotions possible. There were dances that made me so excited and just wanted to dance. I caught myself moving my hips and feet a little bit and just loving it. The next second I felt such an emotional feeling with addiction no matter what it may be to. Next I felt a connection with nature and animals and the beauty of dance that was so elegant, and right out of that I felt the sadness of loving someone with cancer. I smiled and I cried all in this 40 minuets. I didn't want it to end, and I was sad that it was only the first few seasons, but I was also so happy because amazing dances like these should not be closed. They should be celebrated as much as possible because their beauty goes so far. It is crazy that one dance can be a switch to your emotion and change that fast and hard. I think that is why I love dance so much, because it is so powerful and sometimes there aren't words to describe your feelings.

Love what you do and do what you love.



or try: http://youtu.be/zACQ0URYgmg

No comments:

Post a Comment