Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Beautuful Costumes For Less

Biketards are one of my favorite style of costumes. They look so great on stage. I found this one on Just For Kix and I really love it! Lace is so beautiful and is always a good choice. When costumes are structurally different, it really catches the judges eye. It's nice because you don't have to go to a really expensive costume company to find a beautiful costume like this. You can find it in Just For Kix or I'm sure in Discount Dance Supply, and then I would even add studs to it. Another thing like this biketard I really like is when the leo is all lace and then there is a different colored bra and bottoms underneath it. It adds something different. Who doesn't love a beautiful costume for a great price?!

No comments:

Post a Comment