Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Feeling Comfortable And Stylish In High Waisted Spandex

I am so obsessed with these high waisted spandex. I found them at the Just For Kix clothing site, and they are only $11! High waisted bottoms are definitely in in fashion, so why not be fashionable when you are dancing? They aren't at an awkward high either where they are under your belly button, and you aren't sure where they are supposed to sit or if they are supposed to be high waisted. I really like wearing them because sometimes when wearing spandex shorts they hug in the wrong places, and that's not the best feeling when you're dancing. I also really like them because I really like just dancing in a sports bra sometimes when it's really hot. I know that I can't just be in a sports bra some places, or I just wouldn't want to be in just a sports bra and be that exposed. With these I can actually just wear a sports bra and feel completely comfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment