Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Who Is Your Favorite Dancer?

Let's talk about So You Think You Can Dance! If you are a dancer and not obsessed with this show, I'm gonna have to say you are crazy. This season has so many beautiful dancers and I am so excited about all of them! The opening show with the group dances to show off their styles was amazing. The dances were so beautiful and unique. The first real episode with the partner dances really cool. I think for one of the first times there wasn't any dances I didn't like. It is sometimes hard for me to get into the slower ballroom and even some of the upbeat ballroom dances. This time I thought all of the ballroom dances were so beautiful and actually really fun. Some of the jazz or Broadway dances can even be a little boring at times, but I really loved all of them.


It's really hard for me to pick my favorite dancers yet. I know for sure for the guys I am in love with Cyrus Spencer. If you don't know him, he is a "Dragon House" dancer.  He seriously looks like a robot. I think I like him so much because he has never taken a dance class, yet he is giving it every thing he's got when it comes to choreography. He had to do a jazz Broadway dance, and he look really good! I cannot wait to see what he gives for contemporary.

I cannot wait for the next episode! I will be sad about whoever leaves because I love all of them, but it has to be done! Crossing my fingers for Cyrus!

Who is your favorite dancer!?

No comments:

Post a Comment